Located in Rabat, Villa Diyafa Boutique Hôtel & Spa is a 4-minute drive from Royal Golf Dar Es Salam and 8 minutes from Centre Commercial Maga Mall. This 4.5-star hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Foret Hilton and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Chellah.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le Safran, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Rabat? This hotel has facilities measuring 1851 square feet (172 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Golf Dar Es Salam - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Centre Commercial Maga Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Foret Hilton - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Royal Moroccan Federation for Equestrian Sports Dar Essalam - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Mohammed V University - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Chellah - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Villa des Arts - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Royal Palace - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Goethe Institute - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Jardin d'Essais Botaniques - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Rabat Archaeological Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Moroccan Parliament - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Mosque and Mausoleum of Mohammed V - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Hassan Tower - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Diyafa Boutique Hôtel & Spa is Rabat (RBA-Sale) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.