Located in Duncan, Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn is within a 5-minute drive of BC Forest Discovery Centre and Cowichan Aquatic Centre. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from World's Largest Hockey Stick and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Cowichan Valley Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
At Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
BC Forest Discovery Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Duncan Meadows Golf Course - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Averill Creek Winery - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
World's Largest Hockey Stick - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Cowichan Aquatic Centre - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Duncan Farmers Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cowichan Valley Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Duncan Visitor Centre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Vancouver Island University-Cowichan Campus - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Chances Casino - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Quw'utsun' Cultural Centre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Chances Cowichan - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Averill Creek Vineyard - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The Raptors - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Teafarm - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Victoria Intl. Airport (YYJ) - 81.8 km / 50.8 mi
Nanaimo, BC (YCD) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Maple Bay, BC (YAQ-Maple Bay Seaplane Base) - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Ganges, BC (YGG-Ganges Harbour Seaplane Base) - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 122.8 km / 76.3 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn is Victoria Intl. Airport (YYJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Well-lit path to entrance