Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Esplanade Hotel in Devonport, you'll be on the waterfront and convenient to Mount Victoria and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. This 4-star hotel is close to University of Auckland and Sky Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite at The Esplanade Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary English breakfast is served on weekdays from 7 AM to 11:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:30 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property offers an airport pickup service. To request a pickup, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 95 per vehicle
- Early check-in fee: NZD 115
- Late check-out fee: NZD 115
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 85.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas