Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Awaroa Lodge in Awaroa, you'll be in a national park, just steps from Abel Tasman National Park and Abel Tasman Coast Track. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Totaranui Beach and Wainui Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Abel Tasman National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Abel Tasman Coast Track - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The preferred airport for Awaroa Lodge is Nelson (NSN) - 129.5 km / 80.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property located in Abel Tasman National Park, and is not accessible by road. Guests must arrange transport either by helicopter or sea shuttle prior to their stay. For more details, please contact this property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25.00 and NZD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area