When you stay at Awaroa Lodge in Awaroa, you'll be in a national park, just steps from Abel Tasman National Park and Abel Tasman Coast Track. This 4-star hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Totaranui Beach and 4.9 mi (8 km) from Golden Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Abel Tasman National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Abel Tasman Coast Track - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Totaranui Beach - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Golden Bay - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Tata Beach - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Te Waikoropupu Springs - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
Kahurangi National Park - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property located in Abel Tasman National Park, and is not accessible by road. Guests must arrange transport either by helicopter or sea shuttle prior to their stay.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25.00 and NZD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -No elevator (single level property)