Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at SPACE HOSTEL TOKYO places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Ueno Park and Tokyo National Science Museum. This hostel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, hair dryers, and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for SPACE HOSTEL TOKYO is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property has limited storage and ski/snowboard equipment must be stored on the roof. The property is not responsible for damage, theft, or losses. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 16
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 2015
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator