With a stay at Trailside Inn in Alturas, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Alturas Chamber of Commerce and Modoc County Museum. This motel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Modoc National Wildlife Refuge and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Arrowhead Golf Course.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alturas Chamber of Commerce - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Modoc County Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Modoc National Wildlife Refuge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Arrowhead Golf Course - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cedarville Town Park - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Surprise Valley Community Church - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Cressler-Bonner Building - 36.8 km / 22.8 mi
Surprise Valley Health Care District - 37 km / 23 mi
The preferred airport for Trailside Inn is Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal) - 236.7 km / 147 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available