Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Donnaekohill Resort in Seogwipo (Seogwipo City), you'll be close to Citrus Museum. This hotel is within the vicinity of Hueree Natural Park and Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include electric kettles and rice cookers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between KRW 5000 and KRW 10000 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: KRW 20000 per stay
- Pet fee: KRW 20000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Front desk (limited hours)