With a stay at Best Western University Inn in Tuscaloosa, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of University of Alabama and Bryant-Denny Stadium. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Veterans Memorial Park and 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Noland Hospital Tuscaloosa.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Veterans Memorial Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Noland Hospital Tuscaloosa - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Paul W. Bryant Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Coleman Coliseum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Denny Chimes - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Bryant-Denny Stadium - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
University of Alabama - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Bryce Hospital - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Alabama Museum of Natural History - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Gorgas House - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Jemison Van de Graaff Mansion - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Murphy African American Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Battle–Friedman House - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Tuscaloosa River Walk - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western University Inn is Birmingham Intl. Airport (BHM) - 95.6 km / 59.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per day (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Assistive listening devices available