Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hanamomiji in Sapporo, you'll be on the boardwalk, within a 10-minute walk of Jozankei Hot Spring and Jozankei Shrine. This ryokan is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Kokusai Ski Resort and 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
At Hanamomiji, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jozankei Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jozankei Hot Spring - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Jozankei Dam - 6 km / 3.7 mi
North Safari Sapporo - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Fu's Snow Area - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Ishiyama Shrine - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Ishiyama Green Space - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Sapporo Salmon Museum - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Kokusai Ski Resort - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Sapporo Art Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Makonai Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Sapporomoiwayama Ski Area - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Nishioka Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Sapporo Transportation Museum - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 65.4 km / 40.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hanamomiji is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests not requiring dinner service at the hotel can check in until 9 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa tub access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 80
- -Luggage storage