Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sapporo, Hotel Shikanoyu is on a river, a 1-minute drive from Jozankei Hot Spring and 6 minutes from Jozankei Dam. This family-friendly ryokan is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from North Safari Sapporo and 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Kokusai Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have slippers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and free tea bags/instant coffee.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Kaen serving the guests of Hotel Shikanoyu, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jozankei Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jozankei Hot Spring - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jozankei Dam - 6 km / 3.7 mi
North Safari Sapporo - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Fu's Snow Area - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Ishiyama Shrine - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Ishiyama Green Space - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Sapporo Salmon Museum - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Kokusai Ski Resort - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Sapporo Art Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Makonai Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Sapporomoiwayama Ski Area - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Nishioka Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Sapporo Transportation Museum - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 65.4 km / 40.6 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Shikanoyu is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests not requiring dinner service at the hotel can check in until 9 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from August to August.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Steam room
- -Table tennis
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Tea service
- -Air hockey
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking