With a stay at Hotel Shikanoyu in Sapporo (Minami), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Jozankei Hot Spring and 9 minutes from Jozankei Dam. This family-friendly ryokan is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from North Safari Sapporo and 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Kokusai Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a steam room. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Kaen serving the guests of Hotel Shikanoyu, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jozankei Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jozankei Hot Spring - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shikotsu-Toya National Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Jozankei Dam - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
North Safari Sapporo - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Fu's Snow Area - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Ishiyama Shrine - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Ishiyama Green Space - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Sapporo Salmon Museum - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Kokusai Ski Resort - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Sapporo Art Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Makonai Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Sapporomoiwayama Ski Area - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Nishioka Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 65.4 km / 40.6 mi
Okadama Airport (OKD) - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Shikanoyu is New Chitose Airport (CTS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests not requiring dinner service at the hotel can check in until 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Arcade/game room
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Table tennis
- -Tea service
- -Air hockey
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking