When you stay at WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-295 East in Jacksonville, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Jacksonville Cruise Terminal and St. Johns Town Center. This hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from TIAA Bank Field.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2007.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tree Hill Nature Center - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Regency Square - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Jacksonville University - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Arlington Marina - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Ribault Monument - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Fort Caroline National Memorial - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Hands on Children's Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Jacksonville Cruise Terminal - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Morocco Shrine Center - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Florida State College - South Campus - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
University of North Florida - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
St. Johns Town Center - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Daily's Place - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Jacksonville Intl. Airport (JAX) - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-295 East is Jacksonville Intl. Airport (JAX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property's reception is open Monday-Friday 9 AM-8 PM, Saturday 10 AM-4 PM, and Sunday 3-8 PM. If the office is closed, guests can call extension 500 from the lobby phone for check-in assistance. Full payment for stays of 7 nights or longer is due at time of check-in for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Spring Break deposit: USD 250 per stay for guests under 25 years old staying between 01 March - 01 September
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Laundry fee: USD 10.99 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage