Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at St James Apartments, you'll be centrally located in Queenstown, just a 5-minute walk from Lake Wakatipu and 7 minutes by foot from Queenstown Gardens. This 4-star apartment is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Coronet Peak Ski Area and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Skyline Gondola.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Queenstown Arts Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queenstown Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Josephs Parish - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of St Peters - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Williams Cottage - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Lake Wakatipu - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Queenstown Ice Arena - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Toi o Tahuna - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Queenstown Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fear Factory Queenstown - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
SKYCITY Wharf Casino - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Steamer Wharf - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
CaddyShack City Mini Golf - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for St James Apartments is Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 22 years old. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note that vehicle access is via 5 Coronation Drive. Pedestrian access from Camp Street is signposted as "Penrich Court Apartments."
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 4 per hour
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 30.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage