Fuji Onsenji Yumedono
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Fuji Onsenji Yumedono in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be in a national park, a 5-minute drive from Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway and 8 minutes from Itchiku Kubota Art Museum. This 4-star ryokan is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Fuji-Q Highland and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden.
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. No visitors or unregistered guests are allowed in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests should contact this hotel in advance to request a crib/baby cot/child's bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free self parking