Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hotel Akankoso in Kushiro, you'll be on the boardwalk, within a 5-minute walk of Lake Akan and Akankohan Eco Museum Center. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Akanko Ainu Theater Ikoro and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Akanko Onsen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, a nightclub, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Araragi serving guests of Hotel Akankoso. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who wish to pre-book meals must contact this property in advance. Meal requests cannot be accepted at check-in. For more details, please contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site