Yasuragino Bettei Shikitei
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fujiyoshida, Yasuragino Bettei Shikitei is within a 15-minute drive of Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine and Fuji-Q Highland. This ryokan is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Chureito Pagoda and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 32-inch LED televisions are provided, with digital programming available.
Pamper yourself with onsite facials or take in the view from a garden. This ryokan also features concierge services and barbecue grills.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)