Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yasuragino Bettei Shikitei in Fujiyoshida, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lake Yamanaka and Oshino Hakkai. This ryokan is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Fuji-Q Highland and 4.3 mi (7 km) from Lake Kawaguchi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 32-inch LED televisions are provided, with digital programming available.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite facials or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fujisan Farm - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fuji Omuro Sengen Shrine - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Fujiyoshida Museum of Local History - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Hannoki Forest Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Oshino Hakkai - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kanadorii Gate - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Arakurayama Sengen Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Fuji Sengen Jinja Shrine - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Shinkura Fuji Asama Shrine - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Togawa-ke Oshi-no-ie Restored Pilgrim's Inn - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Fujisansaku Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Chureito Pagoda - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Fujisan Radar Dome - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Lake Yamanaka - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 193.7 km / 120.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 135.7 km / 84.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms