With a stay at Pension Birkenhof in Pfronten (Ried), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Skizentrum Pfronten and Breitenberg Cable Car. This pension is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Tannheimer Tal and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Hohenschwangau Castle.Rooms
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the pension's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Skizentrum Pfronten - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Breitenberg Cable Car - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Falkenstein Castle - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Weißensee - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Alpspitzbahn Gondola - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Alpspitz-Bade-Center - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Alatsee - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Hopfensee - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Museum of Fuessen - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Fuessen Music Hall - 12.9 km / 8 mi
State Gallery in the High Castle - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Forggensee - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kletterwald Gruentensee - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Lech Fall - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
St. Mang's Abbey - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Pension Birkenhof is Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu) - 69.3 km / 43.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving after 7 PM must contact the property in advance. On arrival, guests should call the cellphone number listed above the main door.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 December - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 15 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of restaurants - 4