Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Harvest Kinugawa in Nikko, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Tobu World Square and within a 5-minute drive of Edo Wonderland. This spa resort is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from Hunter Mountain Shiobara and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Nikko Hanaichimonme.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.Amenities
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Eastern European cuisine at Livier, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tobu World Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nikko Hanaichimonme - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Trick Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Edo Wonderland - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Big Maze Palladium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nikko Sarugundan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nikko Yumeji Takehisa Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Kawaji Onsen - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Katayama Shuzo Co., Ltd. - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Nikko City Suginami Art Gallery - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Nikko City Office - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Watanabe Sake store - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Nikko Rest Area - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests planning to have dinner at the hotel must check-in by 6 PM. (Last call for dinner is 7:40 PM). For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1944.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -One meeting room
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Luggage storage