Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sun Members Hirugano in Gujo, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Hirugano Kogen Ski Area and Bokka no Sato. This resort is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Takasu Snow Park and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Dynaland Ski Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a spa tub and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at Pandora serving the guests of Sun Members Hirugano, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1800 and JPY 1944 for adults, JPY 500 and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Television in common areas