When you stay at Village Inn of Hardy in Hardy, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Dr. Thompson Park and Loberg Park. This hotel is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Mammoth Spring State Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Current River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Main Street of Hardy - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Vintage Motorcar Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Loberg Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Dr. Thompson Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Jim Hinkle Spring River State Fish Hatchery - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Mammoth Spring State Park - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Crown Lake - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Horseshoe Lanes - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Horseshoe Bend City Hall - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Golf Course on Turkey Mountain - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Grand Gulf State Park - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Powhatan Historic State Park - 52 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Village Inn of Hardy is Memphis Intl. Airport (MEM) - 229 km / 142.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking