Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kitashiobara, Urabandai Grandeco Tokyu Hotel is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Ura-bandai and Goshikinuma Lake. This ski hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Morohashi Museum of Modern Art and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Bandai 3D World.
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 2 spa tubs. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at Dining Room Clair, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 1233.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski passes available
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Shared microwave