Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Chateau Marlborough places you in the heart of Blenheim, steps from Seymour Square and 4 minutes by foot from Millennium Art Gallery. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Marlborough Convention Centre and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Lawson's Dry Hills.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy local cuisine at Quench Restaurant and Bar, a poolside restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10.00 and NZD 20.00 for adults, NZD 10.00 and NZD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool