With a stay at this condo resort in Karuizawa, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza and Seizan Golf Course. This 4-star condominium resort is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Saku Ski Garden Parada and 14.3 mi (23 km) from Karuizawa Snow Park.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this condo, which features a fireplace and an LCD TV. Your bed comes with a down comforter and there's also a single sofa bed. There's a private lanai. A kitchen is outfitted with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, an oven, and a microwave. Satellite programming and an iPod docking station are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. A private bathroom with a shower/tub combination features a deep soaking tub and a rainfall showerhead.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Club Lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the condo resort's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seizan Golf Course - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Karuizawa Ohga Hall - 1.9 km / 1.1 mi
Usui Pass - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Karuizawa Station Building Memorial - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Karuizawa Flower Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Karuizawa New Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kumoba Pond - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Minamigaoka Art Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ginza Shopping Street - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kyu Karuizawa Ginza Dori - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Karuizawa Indoor Tennis Court - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Muro Saisei Memorial Hall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
St. Paul's Catholic Church Karuizawa - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Karuizawa Shaw Memorial Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for this condo resort is Haneda Airport (HND) - 174.6 km / 108.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 5 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this hotel in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 5 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -Free train station pickup
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Full-service spa
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Golf course on site
- -Ski passes available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby