Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Villaggio San Matteo Resort in Mattinata, you'll be connected to the airport, just steps from Gargano National Park and Gargano Promontory. This 4-star holiday park is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Port of Mattinata and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Baia dei Mergoli.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court and karaoke. Additional amenities at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Piana Matino, one of the holiday park's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee. Savor a hosted, home-cooked dinner daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gargano National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gargano Promontory - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piana di Mattinata - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Port of Mattinata - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tor di Lupo - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Pontone Tunno - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Cala dei Cefali - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Baia Rossa - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Valle delle Sirene - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Baia dei Gabbiani - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Pietre Nere - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Mattinatella o Fontana delle Rose - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Mattinatella - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Cala del Fico - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Cala del Pescecane - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Villaggio San Matteo Resort is Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla) - 140.8 km / 87.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: EUR 12 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: EUR 0 per night, (up to 3 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Hosted evening meal: EUR 25
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Swim-up bar - 1
- -Wine release events
- -Beach bar
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Hosted evening meal
- -Wheelchair accessible parking