Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Agathéa in Agde, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Cap d'Agde Beach and Fort de Brescou. This aparthotel is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Paul Valery Museum and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Gulf of Lion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Résidence Agathéa . Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - noon Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Please note that the heated outdoor pool is open from April 1 to October 31. The second pool and kids' pool is available only from July 1 to August 31.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 3.00 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 60 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 1.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 14 per person, per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 September to 30 June:
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby