With a stay at Nabana Lodge in Hazyview, you'll be 14.9 mi (24 km) from Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park and 29.8 mi (48 km) from Graskop Gorge Lift Company. This golf guesthouse is within the region of God's Window.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Colonial guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Thyme, or stay in and take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Hazyview? This guesthouse has 14526 square feet (1349 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Perry's Bridge Reptile Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Elephant Whispers - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Shangana Cultural Village - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Casterbridge Country Shopping - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Komatiland Forestry Museum - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Sabie Falls - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
Graskop Gorge Lift Company - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Riverside Mall - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Lowveld National Botanical Garden - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Londolozi Game Reserve - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Phalaborwa (PHW-Hendrik Van Eck) - 180 km / 111.8 mi
Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Nabana Lodge is Phalaborwa (PHW-Hendrik Van Eck).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 8 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 112.00 for adults and ZAR 72.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 100.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 14526
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1349
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking