Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Millennium Resort Manuels in Taupo, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Taupo and Huka Falls. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Waipahihi Botanical Gardens and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Taupo Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Edgewater Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Taupo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waipahihi Botanical Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Taupo Hot Springs - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Three Mile Bay - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Four Mile Bay - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Taupo i-SITE Visitor Information Centre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Barbary - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Taupo Museum and Art Gallery - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Taupo Bungy - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Spa Thermal Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Five Mile Bay - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Golf Club Taupo - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Huka Falls - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Craters of the Moon - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Wairakei International Golf Course - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Millennium Resort Manuels is Taupo (TUO) - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 21.90 and NZD 29.90 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Picnic area
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking