Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand XIV Naruto The Lodge in Naruto, you'll be 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Setonaikai National Park and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Oasahiko Shrine. This golf resort is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Naruto German House and 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Shirotori Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Practice your swing on the golf course and enjoy other recreational amenities, such as a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and shopping on site.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Italian cuisine at Luccicore, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. This resort has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours), and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Oasahiko Shrine - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Naruto German House - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Reizanji Temple - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Gokurakuji Temple - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Shirotori Zoo - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Konsenji Temple - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Yodadera Temple - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Naruto University of Education - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Asutamuland Tokushima - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Naruto Galle No Mori Art Museum - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Jizoji Temple - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Otsuka Art Museum - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Idoji Temple - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Naruto Park - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokushima (TKS) - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Takamatsu (TAK) - 59.6 km / 37 mi
The preferred airport for Grand XIV Naruto The Lodge is Tokushima (TKS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking rates that include meals must contact this property at least 3 days in advance to book the meals and convey a time preference for dinner. Meals cannot be added after check-in and are non-refundable. Guests requiring meals must check in before 8 PM. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2420 for adults and JPY 1573 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free airport transportation
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Children's club
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Pro shop
- -Luggage storage
- -Free bus station shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)