Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Belmopan, Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Co is a 5-minute drive from Saint Herman's Cave and 5 minutes from Blue Hole National Park. This lodge is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve and 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Isidoro Beaton Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
At Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Co, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blue Hole National Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Saint Herman's Cave - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
96 Orchid Garden - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Isidoro Beaton Stadium - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Five Blues Lake National Park - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
George Price Center for Peace and Development - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Belize Archives and Records Department - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Actun Tunichil Muknal Archaeological Reserve - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Nohoch Che'en - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Belmopan (BCV-Hector Silva) - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
San Ignacio (CYD-Town Airstrip) - 68.2 km / 42.4 mi
Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.) - 105.7 km / 65.7 mi
The preferred airport for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Co is Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: BZD 31.50 for adults and BZD 31.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BZD 148.00 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 23
- -Luggage storage