Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Village Galijot Plava Laguna in Porec, you'll be by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Aquacolors Porec and Porec Marina. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Brulo Beach and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Decumanus Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brulo Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Aquacolors Porec - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Porec Marina - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Angels - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Decumanus Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Basilica of Euphrasius - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Marafor Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Spadici Beach - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Dinopark Funtana - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Dusan Dzamonja Sculpture Park - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Vrsar Harbour - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Baredine Cave - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Lanterna Beach - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Church of St. Kate - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Novigrad Harbour - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Village Galijot Plava Laguna is Pula (PUY) - 59.1 km / 36.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.67 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.34 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 30 September and 25 April.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Total number of rooms - 52