Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hôtel Le Bois Dormant in Champagnole, you'll be steps from Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve. This hotel is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Caves of Moidons and 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Cascades du Herrisson.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Bois Gourmand serving guests of Hôtel Le Bois Dormant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.7 for adults and EUR 7.30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.50 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Business center
- -Steam room
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas