When you stay at Comfort Hotel Benvenue in Timaru, you'll be by the sea, within a 5-minute drive of Aigantighe Art Gallery and Caroline Bay Beach. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from South Canterbury Museum and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Botanical Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aigantighe Art Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
South Canterbury Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Caroline Bay Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Botanical Gardens - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
DB Brewery - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tuhawaiki Point Lighthouse - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Geraldine Vintage Car and Machinery Museum - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Talbot Forest Scenic Reserve - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Pleasant Valley Daffodils - 37 km / 23 mi
Geraldine Historical Society Museum - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
St Patrick's Catholic Church - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
Waimate Historical Museum - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Seddon Square - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Hotel Benvenue is Timaru (TIU-Richard Pearse) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. A night porter is available after hours and once checked in, guests can use a night bell for 24-hour access. Guests wishing to check in after hours should contact the property using information in the confirmation received after booking. The hotel restaurant is closed on all public holidays. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10.00 and NZD 25.00 for adults, NZD 10.00 and NZD 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 21.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no