Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Karatsu, Shioyu Naginoto is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from Nijino Matsubara and 9 minutes from Niji-no-Matsubara. This 4-star ryokan is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Kagami Shrine and 5 mi (8 km) from Karatsu Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and karaoke.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Kinpa no Ma serving guests of Shioyu Naginoto. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nijino Matsubara - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kagami Shrine - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Niji-no-Matsubara - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Former Takatori House - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Hikiyama Exhibition Hall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Karatsu Shrine - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Karatsu Castle - 8 km / 5 mi
Hoto Shrine - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Kannon Falls - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Hideo Murata Memorial Museum - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Green Hill Park - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Mikaerino-taki - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Yobuko Morning Market - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Yobuko Information Center - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Saga Prefectural Nagoya Castle Museum - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 62.3 km / 38.7 mi
The preferred airport for Shioyu Naginoto is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2700 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking