Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Llano, Best Western Llano is within a 5-minute drive of Badu Park and Llano County Museum. This motel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Leonard Grenwelge County Park and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Llano Red Top Jail.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Badu Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Llano County Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Leonard Grenwelge County Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Llano Red Top Jail - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Robinson City Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Llano River Golf Club - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Inks Lake - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Willow City Loop - 32.4 km / 20.2 mi
Llano River - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
The Legends Golf Course - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Longhorn Cavern State Park - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
Council Creek - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
Perissos Vineyards - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
Apple Rock Gulf Course - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Llano is Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 131.3 km / 81.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
If you are planning to arrive after 1:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Water dispenser
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available