With a stay at Woodbury Lodge-Amakhala Game Reserve in Sidbury, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Amakhala Game Reserve and 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from Addo Elephant National Park. This 4-star lodge is 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Sundays River Dunes and 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from Matyholweni Gate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Spend the day on a safari adventure, then dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
This lodge is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
At Woodbury Lodge-Amakhala Game Reserve, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amakhala Game Reserve - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shamwari Game Reserve - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lalibela Game Reserve - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Addo Elephant National Park - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
African Pride Pumba Private Game Reserve - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Sundays River Dunes - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Matyholweni Gate - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Schotia Tooth and Claw Safari - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
1820 Settlers National Monument - 45.6 km / 28.4 mi
Albany History Museum Complex - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Rhodes University - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
South African Institute for Aquatic Biodiversity - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
St Patrick's Catholic Church - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Cathedral of St. Michael and St. George - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
Observatory Museum - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Woodbury Lodge-Amakhala Game Reserve is Port Elizabeth (PLZ) - 83.5 km / 51.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: ZAR 140 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: ZAR 70 per night, (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory club card fee comprises the daily conservation fee, collected by the property at check-out.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby