A stay at Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth places you in the heart of Greymouth, steps from Left Bank Art Gallery and 8 minutes by foot from West Coast Rail Trail. This eco-friendly hotel is 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Lake Brunner and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from History House Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Jimmy Cook's Kiwi Kitchen, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Left Bank Art Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
West Coast Rail Trail - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
History House Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Monteith's Brewing Company - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Grey District Aquatic Centre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Rapahoe Beach - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Brunner Industrial Site - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Shantytown - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Hokitika Lighthouse - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Glowworm Dell - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Lake Brunner - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
National Kiwi Centre - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
Hokitika Clock Tower - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
Hokitika Beach - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Hokitika Museum - 40 km / 24.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth is Hokitika (HKK) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Clean. We Care. We Welcome. (Millennium) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 16.50 and NZD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)