Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Cale d'Otranto Beach Resort in Otranto, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Otranto Castle and Baia Dei Turchi Beach. This beach hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Alimini Lakes and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Alimini Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 424 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Practice your swing on the golf course or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at La Masseria, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Otranto? This hotel has 1615 square feet (150 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Please note that in August check-in and check-out are allowed only on Sundays. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 12 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 190 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: EUR 9.00 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax amount is EUR 2.50 per person per night in July and August, and is reduced by EUR 1 per person per night from April 1st to June 30th, and from September 1st to September 30th. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Beach sun loungers