With a stay at Kingsgate Hotel Te Anau, you'll be centrally located in Te Anau, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Te Anau and Luxmore Jet. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Ivon Wilson Scenic Reserve.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Jimmy Cook's Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Te Anau
Luxmore Jet - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ivon Wilson Scenic Reserve - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Te Anau Wildlife Centre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Te Anau Golf Course - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kepler Track - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Te Anau Glowworm Caves - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Lake Manapouri - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Lake Mistletoe - 29 km / 18 mi
Te Anau Downs Jetty - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kingsgate Hotel Te Anau is Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 164.4 km / 102.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 4-device limit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 23 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 90
- -Free WiFi (limited) device count - 4
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking