Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pierre & Vacances Mallorca Vista Alegre in Manacor, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Caves of Drach and Mediterranean Sea. This apartment is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Cala Millor Beach and 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Cala d'Or Marina.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cala Anguila Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cala Mendia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cala de s'Estany d'en Mas - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Caves of Drach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Torre Serral dels Falcons - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Church Mare de Déu del Carme - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Cala Murta - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cuevas del Hams - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Coves dels Hams - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Coves Blanques - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Cala Falcó - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sa Ferradura - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Cala Varques - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Cala Enganapastor - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Pierre & Vacances Mallorca Vista Alegre is Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 61.1 km / 38 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - 1 PM
- Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 8 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 46