When you stay at Canalta Selkirk in Selkirk, you'll be 5 minutes by car from Selkirk Golf and Country Club. This hotel is 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Bell MTS Place and 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from Forks Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Selkirk Golf and Country Club - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Seven Oaks General Hospital - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Garden City Shopping Center - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
The Meadows at East St. Paul Golf Course - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
Stonewall Quarry Park - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Kildonan Park - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
McPhillips Station Casino - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
U-Puttz Thrill Zone - 35.2 km / 21.8 mi
Stony Mountain Ski Area - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
Manitoba Museum - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame and Museum - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Graffiti Gallery - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Centennial Concert Hall - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Pantages Playhouse Theatre - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Royal Manitoba Theater Centre - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl. Airport (YWG) - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base) - 2,368.4 km / 1,471.7 mi
The preferred airport for Canalta Selkirk is Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage