With a stay at The Prince Karuizawa in Karuizawa, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza and Seizan Golf Course. This 4-star hotel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Saku Ski Garden Parada and 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Karuizawa Snow Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as hot springs or ski-in/ski-out access. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Beaux Sejours, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seizan Golf Course - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Karuizawa Ohga Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Karuizawa 72 West Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Minamigaoka Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Usui Pass - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Karuizawa Station Building Memorial - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Karuizawa 72 South Golf Course - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Karuizawa Flower Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kumoba Pond - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Karuizawa Indoor Tennis Court - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Karuizawa New Art Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ginza Shopping Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kyu Karuizawa Ginza Dori - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Karuizawa Museum of History and Folklore - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Karuizawa is Haneda Airport (HND) - 176.7 km / 109.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees may apply to children up to age 6 using existing bedding for items such as meals and will be collected directly at the property per child, per night.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Half Board plans must book meals in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Golf course on site
- -Ski-in/ski-out access