The Prince Karuizawa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Prince Karuizawa in Karuizawa, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza and Seizan Golf Course. This 4-star hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Saku Ski Garden Parada and 15.6 mi (25 km) from Karuizawa Toy Kingdom.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions and DVD players provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as hot springs or ski-in/ski-out access. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Beaux Sejours, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seizan Golf Course - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Karuizawa Station Building Memorial - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Karuizawa 72 West Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Minamigaoka Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Karuizawa 72 South Golf Course - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Karuizawa Flower Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Karuizawa New Art Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Karuizawa Ohga Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kumoba Pond - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Karuizawa Indoor Tennis Court - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ginza Shopping Street - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Kyu Karuizawa Ginza Dori - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Usui Pass - 4 km / 2.5 mi
St. Paul's Catholic Church Karuizawa - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees may apply to children up to age 6 using existing bedding for items such as meals and will be collected directly at the property per child, per night. For more details, please contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Half Board plans must book meals in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3800 for adults and JPY 2600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 25 November to 14 April:
- Golf course
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 100
- -Luggage storage