A stay at Rodeway Inn Boardman places you in the heart of Boardman, within a 5-minute drive of Boardman Marina Park and Captain Al James Tugboat. This motel is 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Umatilla Fish Hatchery and 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from McNary Wildlife Nature Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 5 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boardman Marina Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Captain Al James Tugboat - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Umatilla Fish Hatchery - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
McNary Wildlife Nature Area - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
Earl Snell Memorial Park - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
Port Arlington - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Big River Golf Course - 43.4 km / 27 mi
China Creek Golf Course - 44.5 km / 27.6 mi
McNary Beach Recreation Area - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
The preferred airport for Rodeway Inn Boardman is Pendleton, OR (PDT-Eastern Oregon Regional) - 72.1 km / 44.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 5.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage