Novotel Rotorua Lakeside
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Novotel Rotorua Lakeside places you in the heart of Rotorua, steps from Matariki Hangi & Maori Cultural Performance and Eat Street. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Rotorua Hospital and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Rotorua Night Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 42-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Dip into one of the 3 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Atlas, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 60 minutes per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 32 for adults and NZD 0 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (5-device limit, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Electric car charging station
- -Water dispenser