Located in Weyburn, Weyburn Canalta Hotel is on the Strip, within a 5-minute drive of Southeast Regional College and Soo Line Historical Museum. This eco-friendly hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Turner Curling Museum and 5 mi (8 km) from Weyburn Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 39-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 5 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Weyburn? This hotel has facilities measuring 910 square feet (82 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Southeast Regional College - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Soo Line Historical Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Turner Curling Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Weyburn Golf Club - 8 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Weyburn Canalta Hotel is Regina Intl. Airport (YQR) - 114.8 km / 71.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (meters) - 82
- -Conference space size (feet) - 910
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking