Le Domaine des Grands Lacs
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Le Domaine des Grands Lacs in Parentis-en-Born, you'll be 6 minutes by car from Parentis-en-Born Church. This family-friendly residence is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Lac Biscarrosse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. This residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Domaine des Grands Lacs serving guests of Le Domaine des Grands Lacs. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Front desk is open Monday-Thursday, 9 AM-7 PM (closed during lunch), and Friday-Saturday, 9 AM-8 PM (closed during lunch). Closed Sundays. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 22 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Television fee: EUR 30 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 13 per person, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during October, November, December, January, February, and March:
- Dining venue
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Children's club
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)