Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hot Spring Inn Banya in Yufu, you'll be 10 minutes by foot from Yunohira Hot Spring. This ryokan is 9.3 mi (15 km) from Kinrin Lake and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Yufuin Motorcycle Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and a spa tub.Dining
At Hot Spring Inn Banya, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yunohira Hot Spring - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yufuin Country Club - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Yufuin Stained Glass Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Sueda Art Gallery - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Bussanji Temple - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Kinrin Lake - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Yufuin Retro Motor Museum - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Showa Retro Park - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Yufuin Motorcycle Museum - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Kuju Natural Zoo - 17.5 km / 10.8 mi
Nagayu Onsen - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Kuju mountain - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hot Spring Inn Banya is Oita (OIT) - 66.4 km / 41.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas