When you stay at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort in Chittenden, you'll be near ski lifts and 13 minutes by car from Lefferts Pond. This beach resort is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Pico Mountain at Killington Ski Resort and 18 mi (29 km) from Killington Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including ski-in/ski-out access and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Highlands Dining Room, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and luggage storage. Planning an event in Chittenden? This resort has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lefferts Pond - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Proctor-Pittsford Country Club - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Hathaway Farm - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
New England Maple Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Norman Rockwell Museum of Vermont - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Rutland Country Club - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Dorset Quarry - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Pico Peak - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Rutland Regional Medical Center - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Paramount Theater - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Pine Hill Park - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Bucklin Trailhead - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Vermont State Fairgrounds - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Little Pico - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Pico Mountain at Killington Ski Resort - 19 km / 11.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Mountain Top Inn & Resort is Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa services on site
- -Beach towels
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Ski passes available
- -Meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Mountain biking nearby