Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bettona, Tenuta del Perugino is in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Cantina Di Filippo and Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels. This farm stay is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Roman Temple of Minerva and 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from Basilica of Santa Chiara.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Tenuta del Perugino, a restaurant that specializes in Italian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bettona? This farm stay has 269 square feet (25 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the farm stay prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 6 January and 25 March.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free wired Internet