Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Novotel Wellington places you in the heart of Wellington, steps from Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) and Wellington Central Business District. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Beehive and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Old Government Buildings.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 32-inch LCD televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Caucus Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wellington Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lambton Quay - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
New Zealand Parliament Buildings - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Beehive - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wellington Waterfront - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Old Government Buildings - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
TSB Bank Arena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Frank Kitts Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Wellington City and Sea - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Parliament House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Central Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Civic Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
City Gallery Wellington - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Paraparaumu (PPQ) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Wellington is Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel