Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel du Bourg in Valmorel, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Telebourg Gondola and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Museum of Popular Traditions. This ski hotel is 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from Meribel Ski Resort and 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Courchevel 1300.Rooms
Stay in one of 52 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Domaine Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Telebourg Gondola - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pierrafort Gondola - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Popular Traditions - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Le Grand Spa des Alpes - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Olympe 1 Gondola - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Olympe 2 Gondola - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Olympe 3 Gondola - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Praz Gondola - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Meribel Ski Resort - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Courchevel 1300 - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Champagny Gondola - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Rhodos 1 Gondola - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Courchevel 1650 - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Saulire Express 1 Gondola - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie) - 95.1 km / 59.1 mi
Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 174.4 km / 108.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel du Bourg is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay (for stays between 11 April - 15 April)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 54.00 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 52
- -Year Built - 1980
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage