Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hualapai Lodge in Peach Springs, you'll be in the historical district and 12 minutes by car from Grand Canyon Caverns. This hotel is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Keepers of the Wild.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Diamond Creek Restuarant, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 4:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canyon Caverns - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Keepers of the Wild - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hualapai Lodge is Kingman, AZ (IGM) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please be aware that the Santa Fe Railroad has tracks behind the property and that trains can pass by at all hours of the day. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 13.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 54
- -Year Built - 1997
- -Meeting rooms